Saturday, February 16, 2013

My review of Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System

I purchased this lash extension system a few days ago at my local ULTA store for $35. This is a 3 step system:

1. prime
2. build
3. seal

The set includes an activating mascara base and top coat (steps 1 & 3) and  flexistretch nylon fibers. First you apply the mascara base. Next you use the flexistretch nylon fibers, which are best described as cotton swab like fibers. This builds the extension onto the lashes. Then you finish off with several coats of the mascara base/top coat (same wand).

Personally, I am not too impressed with this. Yes, I do see some extension, however, not much. I do not see any difference in fullness or thickness. I have seen better results with the Marilyn Monroe Collection from M.A.C. False Lashes Mascara (and Victoria's Secret Triple Drama Mascara.

Here is a 'before' and 'after' shot of my eyes using the Too Faced Better Than False Lashes System. Again, I am not too impressed with the results, especially for the price. I do not think I'll be purchasing this system again.


No comments:

Post a Comment